Calling all artists! Save The River is searching for the next t-shirt design for our River Day 5K Fun Run/Walk, slated for Saturday, July 30th, and we want it from you, our members. We’re looking for a design that connects running/walking and the River. The deadline to submit your design is Monday, May 23rd @ 5 p.m.
If your design is selected you will receive a free t-shirt, recognition for your design at the River Day 5K, and two tickets to the Rock for the River Concert on Saturday, July 2nd!
We’re looking for creative ideas but we do have a few requirements:
- Design should have a theme of running/walking and the River or Save The River.
- Designs should be simple and able to be easily transcribed to a t-shirt.
- Photos will not be accepted.
- Artwork submitted electronically must be high resolution files to be eligible.
- All designs submitted must be original work from the artist.
- Any artwork submitted becomes the property of Save The River and may be used for other purposes (e.g., website, newsletter, etc.) Save The River will make every effort to credit the original artists.
T-shirt designs will be selected anonymously, so please be sure to include your name, phone number and address on the back of your design.
To submit your design, mail to:
Save The River c/o T-shirt contest
409 Riverside Dr.
Clayton, NY 13624
Or e-mail your design to: email@example.com, with the subject line: River Day Run T-Shirt Contest.
The deadline for design submissions is Monday, May 23rd!